Shift: Morning: 9 am- 5 pm (Monday to Friday)
Compensation: Depend on Experience + Commission
Experience Requited: 1-2 Years
Start Date: Immediate
Term of Employment: Full time, Permanent
Primarily canvassing locally to find new customers and maintaining relationships once you find customers. You'll spend the majority of your day seeking new sales opportunities. You will seek out new customers in food processing, warehousing, fresh produce, and manufacturing. Strong support professional development and career advancement, is all here for you.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate business leads.
- Maintain a regular routine of soliciting new business through cold calling, flyers, letters and canvassing local area.
- Provide details to interact recruiting team the best placement by receiving job description to ensure the success of each project.
- Regularly check with current customers and maintain a continuous communication, confirming their needs are met.
- Develop weekly recruiting reports.
- To perform research to identify new potential clients.
- Business Development Executive may create presentations to inform potential or existing clients about company's staffing solution services.
- To inform company of new contacts and new marketing opportunities.
- Negotiate and manage agreements through business contract process.
- Build long-term relationships, and work in a team-oriented environment.
Our Customer Service Representative comes from a variety of different backgrounds. Success does not hinge on a precise work history, although basic knowledge of and interest in components used within food industry, warehousing, manufacturing setting is a huge plus. In addition, we have determined that some factors may enable you to jump start your success in this position.
- 1+ year of outside sales service experience developing both new accounts and maintaining needs and provide relationship to current accounts
- Industrial ( employment agency) or a sales experienced preferred
- Excellent verbal written communication, strong negotiation and customer service skills
- Highly disciplined, independent, entrepreneurial, confident, and well organized self- starter who can manage multiple accounts
- Team oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable, and with a strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation, current driver's license and valid insurance
- Strong communication and negotiation skills